Clinics & Services
We offer the following clinics and services
- Contraceptives & family Planning - please see the Sexual Health section for details.
- We also offer free condoms for our patients!
- Ante and post natal care led by Dr Andrea Ohletz -who have gained extra qualifications in that field from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare.
- We host a community midwife clinic run by midwife Fran Lawrence from Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital
- Phlebotomy: Our HCA Odette is running blood test clinics on Mondays and Fridays.
- available for patients over 40 or with reduced mobility.
- Travel Immunisations (inc Yellow Fever) - Travel Clinics are run weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays afternoons. £10 non-refundable deposit will be required when booking your appointment. Please see the Travel Clinic section for details.
- Smoking Cessation - Book an appointment with our Health Care Assistant to get help to quit smoking and start nicotine replacement therapy.
- NHS Health Checks -they are being offered to people aged between 40 and 74 once every five years.The check is to assess your risk of developing heart disease, stroke, kidney disease or diabetes. If there are any warning signs, then together we can do something about it.
- Yearly Health Checks for over 75' - a detailed look at general health including: sight, memory, hearing, diet, sleep and any medication you might be taking. It also includes any help you may be receiving at home (e.g. carers, meals on wheels), if you have any problems with shopping, dressing or bathing etc. We also look at your vaccination and immunisation status and can offer Influenza, Pneumococcal and Shingles vaccines where indicated.
- Benefits Advisor - book an appointment to get advice about benefits and housing claims. Available to all of our patients!
- Primary Care Navigator - Lurana Goldring whose role is to help you access local services that will improve your Health and Wellbeing and quality of life.
- Child Health Dr Andrea Ohletz and Dr Neel Basudev are holders of Diploma of Child Health.
- We also host Community In- reach Paediatric Clinic with Dr Lemer from Evelina's Hospital. You will need to see your GP first to get referred.
- Learning Disabilities Clinics - we provide yearly reviews with a GP. The appointments are longer than usual to ensure you can discuss all your worries and problems with your Doctor.
- COPD and asthma (including spirometry testing) lead by Nurse Cheryl Thompson