- Same Day Appointments available for on-line booking!
Have you registered for on-line services? Ask at reception for your registration details!
Please note that we operate strict ‘Did Not Attend’ policy and if you fail to attend any appointment at the Surgery your access to on-line booking will be blocked for 1 month (3 months and 1 year for subsequent missed appointments).
Access to GP appointments
• Most of the ‘Same Day Appointments’ will be released for on-line booking at 18:30 the previous day.
• Remaining ‘Same Day Appointments’ will be bookable over the phone or at reception from 8:00am on the day.
• Advanced booking appointments ("routine appointments") are available to book on-line or over the phone 14 days in advance. That includes our early morning and evening appointments on Tuesdays.
• If we do not have any appointments left you will be offered an appointment or telephone consultation with the GP ACCESS HUBS in one of the four locations across Lambeth. They open 7 days a week and they offer evening appointments.
• If your problem is urgent and you cannot attend an appointment at the HUB you can request a call back from the doctor.
Our consultation time is 10 minutes
If you need longer, consider booking a double appointment. Examples include:
- you need an interpreter
- you have more than 1 problem
- you are pregnant and are booking your antenatal appointment (only to be booked with Dr Ohletz or Dr Arthur)
GP Access Hubs
Our GP Access Hubs offer appointments seven days a week:
12:00–20:00 Monday to Friday
08:00–20:00 Weekends and Bank Holidays
Contact us to book an appointment with GP ACCESS HUBS.